Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visiting with the G-Parents!

Granny and Paw Paw were able to visit us at the beginning of the month. What was supposed to be an action-packed weekend of activities quickly turned into a lot of hanging out at the house since I came down with a cold and it rained much of the time they were here.

Luckily we were able to squeeze in a few activities; Evan's third (although you would have thought it was his first) haircut, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and a day trip to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Oh, and there was the obligatory "we as grandparents must spoil our granchildren rotten" trip to Toys R Us where toy upon toy was bestowed upon the little angel!

Some pictures from the weekend...


The Washington Monument among Cherry Blossom trees...


Enjoying the Air and Space Museum
Granny and Paw Paw at the museum

The long trip home on the Metro

Bunny picture attempt #1

Finally we gave up (didn't even make a purchase!) but luckily Scott had already snapped this one...so funny!

Much happier after the Bunny...enjoying some lunch and lemonade!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the Easter bunny pic where he's laying on the astro turf. I picture Frank Sinatra singing "I did it my way". Especially given the leadership he demonstrates at Gymboree.

Our Family said...

The Easter Bunny pics are classic!! So funny!