Saturday, May 23, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

Good-ness...has it really been a month since I last posted??? I really don't know where the time has gone. One thing is for SURE...this little guy is funnier and has more personality than ever!
A few weeks ago I organized some recent pictures and fully intended to blog in detail about each event...that was an ambitious goal. At the very least, here are those pictures and some blurbs about what's been going on with us. Enjoy!

Easter Morning

There was no chocolate, no bunny, and not a Peep to speak of but Evan didn't notice a thing; He was too busy cracking himself up (no pun intended) over plastic Easter eggs!


Little Drummer Boy
This kiddo is into music...guitars, xylophones, harmonicas...oh, and of course the drum! We've learned to talk over the noise - ahem - music!


His first passion - the Great Outdoors!

Does he even belong to us? Noise AND he likes to be outside...sheesh! Routinely Evan will bring his shoes over to one of us and then proceed to walk to the front door and hang on the knob (which we promptly child-proofed with safety knobs!). It's the sweetest thing. Once outside he prefers to run up and down the sidewalk while I walk briskly alongside on the street. When he tires of that, he walks over to the garage, points, and says, "ball" because he knows all his outdoor toys are just behind that big door! One by one he pulls all of them out...

We end most days with a trip to the playground where the little guy can run free, slide, and climb to his heart's content...




...did I mention he's an avid stick collector as well?


His first corn-on-the-cob...yummy!

One afternoon Evan and I shared cookies on the couch and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of his bright, happy face.

And I was lucky enough to catch one of those "mmm, mmm, good" faces, as well!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

He does so good with the camera! Such great pics:)

Melissa Beth said...

Ooh, I love the rescue shirt. Looks like it's coming our way pretty soon.

I love seeing the little Robin baby becoming the Robin BIG BOY!

It's happening so fast! Too fast.