A couple of weeks ago I decided it would be a good idea to clean out the Christmas Closet. I vaguely remembered cleaning up after the holidays and, toward the end, just cramming as much as I could on top of boxes and shutting the door. It was just too overwhelming after our trip home AND with a toddler under foot.
So, one afternoon while Scott was at work and Evan was napping, I took on the challenge lurking behind the door. Shortly after I started Evan was awake ('cause it's just Murphy's Law that the sleeping toddler has an early nap on the day you want to get something accomplished!). So, I let him "help" me...
At least he was having a good time...
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
So here's a tip; on a rainy day when you can't think of
one more creative, fun thing to do, pull out the tissue paper and let your kiddo go wild!!!
1 comment:
Hey, as long as he's having fun, why not!
Post a Comment