Monday, August 10, 2009

Evan's Antics

Blooming where he's planted, Evan is certainly adjusting to his new home. So far we've had a couple play dates with new friends...

Jack (5 yrs), Evan (2 yrs) and Davis (1 yr)
Spent some time in the backyard playing in the splashpad (likely against watering restrictions!)...
...and brought the outside toys in on those days when it's just too hot to be outside! Here's Evan using his "new" Cozy Coupe (thanks, Melissa!) as a jungle gym!





3 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

The house looks a little different from the first time you lived in it, huh? I don't seem to remember the blue car in the living room... not sure...

Oh my goodness, the Woody Wagon looks cute inside. Glad he's enjoying it.

P.S. I am extremely impressed with the flower bed. You have such a GREEN thumb.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much bigger Evan is. He looks like a little man now! So cute!

Love My Crazy Kids said...

Seriously, Evan has already grown up. UGH! He's as cute as ever, but definitely getting bigger.