Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Few Pics from Christmas

Unfortunately, we weren't the best about taking pictures this year. With all the sickness I guess capturing it all fell to the bottom of the list. In any case, here's a few we did manage!


Opening gifts with Evan on Christmas Morning!



You can tell he's not feeling very well...or just unhappy about having a bow in his hair!


Evan and cousin Taylor (15)


You can never have too much Tiger gear!


Rather than open my gifts, I think I'll stand on them!


He did get the hang of pulling off bows and ripping paper....


Helping Mommy

Playing on Granny's Stairs

Evan really loves going up and down stairs. Granny's house was no exception!


There's a story here. Scott and I met our friend, Tiffany (I've known her since FIRST GRADE!) for lunch on Tuesday. While we were catching up, Scott excused himself to the restroom. Just after he returned to the table I noticed Santa taking a picture with two little girls at a table next to ours. I thought it odd that Santa was randomly in the restaurant walking around the tables but decided maybe this was something normal this time of year at Sammy's Grill!
Scott laughed and explained that he was talking to Santa in the restroom and asked him if he would take a picture with "two pretty girls". So, Santa came out but mistook the little girls for the two big girls Scott was actually talking about (being Tiffany and me). So, we caught him at the bar and Scott explained he wanted a picture of these girls!


Evan at Granny and Paw Paw's House

Evan with Buster - ironically he LOVES dogs!


Evan and Paw Paw on the tractor...

The second night we were home we made plans to get together with many old friends at Ninfa's, a yummy Mexican restaurant in BR. Scott and Katie made a few calls and we ended up with a table of 15. Not everyone knew each other but we had a really great time. I think we were there for close to 4 hours!



My great friend, Katie, Scott, Ashleigh, and Katie's sister, Jennifer


(side note: Scott and I have known Katie and Ashleigh since middle school. Katie, Ashleigh and I actually didn't really get to be friends until college. These two also went with me on my first trip to see Scott in Colorado Springs - Spring Break 1996!!!)


Julie, Lucy, Ashleigh, Katie and me