Scott's work Christmas party was last Friday and I asked Debbie if she would mind watching Evan for a few hours. Granted, it was a family friendly party but we chose the "date night" approach, sans child. So it worked out perfectly that Mark (Debbie's husband) also had a Christmas party last weekend and we were able to watch Mason and Micah on Saturday.
Now, please bear in mind we are used to only one 15-month old. Suffice it to say I was a wee bit apprehensive about feeding and entertaining three at the same time.
Dinner went well (thanks to Debbie, of course, who came through and brought a goodie bag filled with yummy leftovers!) and it was now time to entertain the troops until Evan's bed time (at which time I left with Mason and Micah to head back to their house).
We basically let them loose to play how they pleased. Then Scott got in on the action. Is it appropriate for a grown man to place himself inside a child's tunnel while the kiddos pour mega blocks on him and he throws them back out?!? I'm not sure, but from the looks of it fun was had by all. (of course I could not resist capturing the blog-able moment!)
So, if anyone's in need of a good - er - available sitter, you know who to call!
No comments:
Post a Comment