Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'll Miss This


 Of the things that irritate me (and there are plenty) probably at the top of the list is toys.  Toys have taken over our space.  I step on them, trip over them, store them, sort them, store them again, sneak them out of the house only to for them to find their way back inside.  Toys make me crazy.  I look forward to the days of no.more.toys.  But today as I was straightening things around the house I had to laugh at the toys strewn about in various inappropriate places.  Ninja Turtles next to the toilet, Planes in the bathtub.  It made me laugh and it reminded me that he won't be 6 forever.  He won't want to play with toys soon.  He'll be way too cool.  His wild imagination and ability to morph into Michaelangelo with just a swing of a nunchuk will all but vanish.  So instead of cursing the toys today, I took pictures.  I want to always remember what it was like when he loved to play...
 
 
 
 
You can never have too many light sabers in the bathroom...


...or Planes in the tub.
 

 
Poor Raphael...
 


No comments: